Our goal: to deliver the best-performing and safest wipes on the market
Nothing is more important than the quality of our wet wipes for the millions of babies, families and caregivers who use our products every day. Our dedication to quality starts with the raw materials that go into our wipes and extends through every step of our manufacturing, packaging and distribution processes.
Here are a few of the steps we take to ensure we develop, manufacture and deliver premium quality wet wipes:
- Operate our liquid compounding according to pharmaceutical quality standards and use only USP purified water to manufacture all our wipe formulations
- Maintain ISO 9001 certification for all our facilities
- Comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations since our products are used for professional healthcare as well as consumer health and wellness
- Starting from the fiber source, ensure that all our vendor plants meet stringent criteria
- Conduct rigorous product testing and inspection before any wipes leave our facilities
- Conduct internal audits of processes and invite our retail partners to audit our facilities as well
Dawn Rubel, Vice President of Quality, shares how sister companies Nice-Pak
and PDI go to great lengths to ensure our wipes are the best-performing and
safest wipes on the market.